I was tagged by @katiems so here are my results. I tag - @ParanormalPanda @lupemontserrat @biancadanica98 @FalseLove @malibella @destiny1419 @DestinyGLove @aleeejandraaa @Myaisnotsexy @CrystalBlunt @amandamuska @Ercurrent @ItatiSanchez @aishaaakp @Caky @OliviaZenger @thePinkPrincess @Emealia @AimeeH @keshabarkulis3 @JohnEvans @CandaceJordan @shannonl5 @VixenViVi @kpopandkimchi @baileykayleen @AnnahiZaragoza @CheniseLewis@jalizaflores @Kirthia @GauhuaYang @SerenaMcG @Kpopfangirl15 @EleynaMorris @CreeTheOtaku @Roxy1903
TOP 5 FAVORITE SONGS
5. HyunA - Roll Deep Ft. Ilhoon of BTOB. Don't even get me started on how hot Ilhoon looks here and how HyunA slays.
4. KYUHYUN - The day we felt the distance. This one hit me right in the kokoro. Kyuhyuns' songs always leave an impression on me.
3. MONSTA X - RUSH. No words needed. ♡
2. BTS - I NEED U Ah.. this song killed me.
1. EXO - Sing For You (Chinese version) As someone who speaks mandarin.. I can assure you, I was a crying mess and have this song on repeat. My favorite song from this year.
TOP 5 FAVORITE DANCES
5. EXO - Call Me Baby
4. EXO - Love Me Right
3. GOT7 - IF YOU DO
2. BTS - I Need U
1. BTS - RUN
TOP 5 FAVORITE ALBUMS
5. BIGBANG - MADE This album made me feel so many emotions.. I could be dancing to a song and then crying on the next one.
4. JAY PARK - WORLDWIDE HE SLAYED IN THIS ALBUM. (By the way, if you haven't heard this album, it's not for all audiences)
3. GOT7 - MAD All I can say is, "DAMN BOYS DAMN."
2. KYUHYUN - Fall Once Again One of the best albums I've ever heard. I cried in almost every song.
1. BTS - 화양연화 pt. 2 Don't even get me started on how this album made me feel. I just love this so much.
NEW YEARS RESOLUTION
I don't usually have a new years resolution, but if I were to have one, it'd be to just be happy. This year was a huge rollercoaster for me and it was slightly better than 2014. There were so many times that I wanted to give up on so many things throughout this year, but I chose not to. For 2016, I'd really like to get close to many more people on vingle, and I want to wish everyone a happy 2016 and if you ever need someone, I'm here! I also want to thank a lot of those who have made me feel welcomed and to those who have made me smile when I was down. Thank you all very much.