Prep your eyes and get a thoroughly dynastic look with this tutorial by Ely Marino. And in case you hadn't heard, the professional makeup artist and her husband are expecting their first baby, with a due date in March--just around the corner!
Copy this look:
1. Using "Ivory" (Beauty Weapon Palette) apply to the entire lid and brow bone. Then using "Venus" on a fluffy brush blend slightly above the crease.
2. Using the Dynasty Palette, take "Electra" on a smaller blending brush blend slightly underneath "Venus."
3. Then using "Medusa" apply in the crease and blend till there are no harsh edges, and you have a nice gradient effect.
4. Add a dramatic wing liner using "Little Black Dress" gel liner.
5. With the same line, line below the lower lash line extending it outward to create a double wing.
Lashes: Flutter Lashes Inc. "Provocative"
Brows: Anastasia Beverly Hills "Dip Brow" in Dark Brown
* All makeup Motives Cosmetics, unless otherwise stated.