Adding a little bit of flavor and spice to ol' regular mayonnaise!
- 1/4 cup light mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup nonfat Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh rosemary leaves
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- garlic-rosemary mayonnaise (full quantity from above)
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 lb ground chicken
- 4 burger buns (homemade, if you want)
- lettuce, tomato, mayo, etc (for serving)
1) Set a grill pan over medium to medium-high heat. Spray with nonstick cooking spray.
2) In a medium bowl, stir together the mayonnaise, Greek yogurt, rosemary, and garlic until well combined. Add the salt, pepper, and ground chicken and use your hands to gently mix together. (The mixture will be very wet and sticky - that's what you want. You can make the mixture ahead of time and refrigerate for a few hours to make it slightly easier to shape, but that's optional.)
3) Divide the mixture into 4 equal portions, and shape each into a 3/4-inch thick patty. Transfer to the grill pan, and cook the burgers for about 6 minutes per side, or until an instant-read thermometer inserted in the center registers 165 F.
4) Serve on toasted buns with lettuce, tomato, extra mayo or your favorite burger toppings!