How well do you know T'Challa?
Last week's Captain America was a tough one! This week we're doing a much-anticipated character: Black Panther. I'm going to tell you three facts about him, but one of them will be a lie! You'll guess in the comments and next week we'll see the answers!
1. Black Panther is a hereditary title.
2. He's married to Storm from the X-Men.
3. He has thousands of smells memorized.
Here are the answers from last week!
1. Cap was created during WWII to increase morale. LIE
2. The Steve Rogers we know and love was not the first Captain America. TRUE
3. He's lifted Thor's hammer, despite what the movies depicted. TRUE
So this one was a little contentious. In-universe, Cap was created to be a soldier, and in the real world the comics were actually written before America entered WWII so the first one is a lie. Steve Rogers actually has a Revolutionary War ancestor who went by Captain America, so our Steve was technically not the first. And yup! In 1966 Steve lifted Thor's hammer- the movies deviated from the comics cannon.