Help me out!
I will be in Tokyo for 4 days in February and I would love to hear any suggestions about what to do there :D
About little about me:
- I'll be staying in Shinjuku
- I am not the biggest fan of Anime (sorry!) Sanrio? YES! Studio Ghibli? YES!
- I studied Japanese for 3 years but I'm totally rusty!
- I don't want to go to Tokyo Tower. (sorry again, I'm a total party pooper!)
- I don't sleep (srsly I am ready to not sleep for 4 days just so I can go to shrines when they aren't crowded lol!)
- I really, really just like to wander. I'm happiest when I'm walking around people-watching :D
Here's a few things I'm planning on doing:
- EAT TOTORO CREAM PUFFS. (I won't admit it, but these babies might be the reason why I am going to Tokyo in the first place)
- Wander Shibuya/Harajuku late at night (it's close to my apartment :D)
- Go to the Mori Art Museum
- Go to Meiji Shrine at dawn (I hate crowds...)
- Stay at a Denny's all night drinking coffee (because I am Murakami trash)
So, any suggestions? Even if it seems really obvious, I'd appreciate hearing your thoughts!
PS even if you haven't been to Tokyo and have just really wanted to visit a certain place, lemme know!