So ... I haven't been on here for a while because I have been crazy busy with college. I am so late for this than usual but hopefully you like my songs of the week! No particular order once again!
1. Bounce by Cho Yong Pil This is such a feel good song. It reminds me of a soft rock song with the guitar riff. It is not too extravagant. It doesn't need the crazy vocals which we all love. The highlight is the feeling of it slowly getting to the point where you think it will be a crazy high note but in reality, it is fine without it.
2. I just wanna by Amber ft. Eric Nam Ms. Llama does it! She is amazing! Her voice is awesome. This song really makes me feel like she put all her emotions in it. I really wish she was more of a vocal in her group. Then again this surprise is way better, she shines a lot more. Overall, I love this song.
3. Hopeless Love by Park Jimin I love 15 but I love Jimin more! Her voice has so much power behind it. While the song may sound sad, her voice and the maturity of it, invites you in! I honestly listen to this song when I want to ignore the world.
4. Electric Shock by F(X) F(X) while I may not be the biggest fangirl for them, I appreciate them and their musicality. This song is a total lets go party song. I don't know why I love this song but the upbeat to calm part always gets me. EEE-Electric Shock!
5. Emperor's New Clothes by Panic! At the Disco I love Panic! I have been listening to them since 2006! My best friend surprised me with tickets to their concert in August! Super EXCITED! Anyway, Brendon's vocals always catch me by surprise. He has such a large vocal range. This song reminds me of the old Panic! But it still has new elements that make it amazing!
Thank you for reading this! Let me know if you like my songs for this week. Also, let me know if you want to be tagged in the future ones!