With everything stacking against Hillary Clinton these days:
* She's doing worse now in the polls than she did this time 8 years ago
* Polls keep showing a narrowing margin between her and Sanders
* FBI has assigned and extra 150 personnel to further investigate the email scandal
* Said email scandal refuses to go away
* New information has surfaced about Benghazi that points to Clinton, and not in a good way
Is it any surprise that HBO's golden child, Lena Dunham, has been soaking in the limelight at expensive dinner parties dissing the Clintons?
According to The New York Times:
"At an Upper East Side dinner party a few months back, Ms. Dunham expressed more conflicted feelings. She told the guests, at the Park Avenue apartment of Richard Plepler, the chief executive of HBO, that she was disturbed by how, in the 1990s, the Clintons and their allies discredited women who said they had had sexual encounters with or been sexually assaulted by former President Bill Clinton."
Her point is clear--are we really ready for a repeat of the 90s? They say that all things old are new again, but maybe it's too soon...
Gossip news sites claim that Dunham is just biding her time, hoping for a Hillary win, while maintaining know-it-all and I-saw-this-coming attitudes in New York power circles. Does she know more than us? She has access to the Illuminati. And we all know they run the world (with the help of Satan, of course).
In other news, I wrote a Hillary Chant some time ago that I'm debating about throwing up on YouTube. Maybe that, with some harmonics, and a tambourine, the country will be persuaded to turn a blind eye to Hillary's misdeeds and give her the damn White House.