I feel like I've done this already...oh, wait I did! I did the '20 facts about me'. So, I'm gna TRY not to repeat myself. And I'm gonna try to make these as random and weird as possible.
Cuz I can.
Probably won't work out like I want it to, though
1. I'm not a real social person, so I tend to live a lot in my own head. But that's okay, everyone knows me here.
2. I like to read fanfiction. I attempt to write it, but I can never seem to finish anything
3. I try to eat healthy, but I love my chocolate and sugar too much to truly succeed.
4. I like to sing. I did karoake at DemiCon last year and did 'Think of Me' from Phantom from the Opera. The woman up after me? "How am I supposed to follow that?" :D
5. hockey hockey hockey! I am a BIG hockey fan. And no, I'm not saying what team, just because I don't want to make any of my friends here on Vingle mad.
6. The EXO'luTion Chicago concert is my first EVER CONCERT, and I'm not meaning just Kpop. And I've never been to Chicago either.
7. I like sleep. Correction, I love sleep. Best thing of days off work or late starts? Sleeping in. So, like Suga, I love to lounge in bed on my days off, just because I can.
...this is getting hard...
8. I hate cleaning at home. I think it's because I clean a lot at work.
9. I love anything Asian. Food, decor, clothing, music...yep. My living room kind of shows that. I have sais and katanas and sake bottles and a beckoning cat...amongst other things.
10. One of my bestest friends lives in China. She was in the States on a foreign exchange program, and we still keep in touch on a very regular basis. She LOVES Big Bang, especially GD and TOP, so I have a foundation to build on. :) She's super excited that I'm going to see EXO.
I miss her...
okay, I'm getting there. I can do this.
11. I'm a techie, big time.
12. I despise being cold, which is ironic considering where I live. It's cold here right now, since it's winter. But that's what layers are for. As long as I can dress for it, I can survive. I love where I live, so I don't wanna move just because of winter.
13. My job is a circus (not literally). But...isn't that true of any job? We're one big family there, meaning we drive each other CRAZY...oh, wait, CRAZIER. Every single one of us there are already crazy.
14. I make up names for DemiCon. We can choose a name for our badge, doesn't have to be our real one. I need to come up with a name for this year's...if any of my Vingle family wanna throw some suggestions my way, I'm all ears! I'm having trouble this year. I want to get my registration done in the next couple of weeks.
15. I eat a lot of my food with chopsticks. I blame the Asian restaurant just down the street. I eat there more often than I should
So...15 facts...that was harder than it should be. But I did it!
And since I have thrown DemiCon out there more than once, here's an overview: DemiCon is an annual Science Fiction, Fantasy, and Gaming convention in Des Moines, Iowa. It has gone on for 26 years now, and each year has a different theme. It is currently the first, and only, convention I have attended. I don't have many nearby. I have to fly to get to this one! But I have a friend who lives in Des Moines, so I get to see her then too. The first one I attended was DemiCon25, with a theme of Steampunk. Last year, DemiCon26, was Magic. This year; DemiCon27 is Zombies!
And I am repeated myself, but I am having trouble coming up with a name for my badge this year, because I like creating a character for the convention. Any names or ideas my Vingle family and throw my way, I will listen to/take into consideration! I didn't have this much trouble for the first two...why is this year so hard???
And now that this is done...I'm going to sleep now. (see #7)
tagging the usuals! If you want to be added, or removed, let me know!
I also would like to make 'specific group' tag lists, for BTS, SHINee, Monsta X, B.A.P., Big Bang, Seventeen, EXO, etc...so I only tag you in the groups you are interested in! Please, please, please, please let me know! I don't want to tag the friends I have made here in cards they don't have any interest in seeing. (and if you know of any who may LIKE to be tagged in any of the aforementioned groups, tag them or let me know about them!)
@kpopandkimchi @Jiyongixoxo @krin @solodaywithB1A4 @Helixx @KatelynSummerso @KellyOConnor @ladygdragon @staceyholley @AnnaArai @Emealia @JustBrea @KatieRussell @ElizabethT @Michellebarra @Lizzeh @catchyacrayon @KwonofaKind @GDsGF @SamathaRae19 @RihannaTiaMay @kpopForever @ARMYStarlight @MadAndrea @RihannaTiaMay @MyaIsNotSexy @KaiTakashima @CrisMila @VKookie47 @annabelleimiri @jgallegos222 @JingglyPuff @SugaonTop @PassTheSuga @Viresse @KimmieGillion @deefran @christianliu @CreetheOtaku @krin @JohnEvans @petname83 @KpopGaby @Ercurrent @nnatalieg @MischiefK1ng @BulletproofV @KatieRussell @ciabri22 @JessicaEvaristo @LinnyOk @BTS282236 @KpopQueenaBee @JohnHomampha @gijan0298 @LucianoVargas2p @Amairani97 @DekaraMiller @sugasweetness @sarangseoltang @ComicGeek94 @lvethcrisoforo @AlexisRiver @Gacrus @VeronicaArtino @Vrdiz @eujunt21 @SarahSutciff @ThePinkPrincess @NykeaKing @CrisMila @DestineeLiu @GDsGF @Konaa @DetkaN @SkyRollins @amandamuska @Sammyjuicoooo @Kyokeo @JinsPrincess86 @ElizabethT @Kyokeo @christinaqueen @amobigbang @Dabaesaplayer @DetkaN @imiebegay14 @Zxenna @4dalientae