How well do you know Matt Murdock?
Last week's Doctor Strange was a tough one! This week we're doing a character that might be more familiar: Daredevil. I'm going to tell you three facts about him, but one of them will be a lie! You'll guess in the comments and next week we'll see the answers!
1. He was mayor of New York for a few years.
2. David Bowie's ex-wife tried to make a DD tv series, with Bowie as Black Widow.
3. His secret identity has been outed to the press.
Here are the answers from last week!
1. The character was inspired by a radio show character. TRUE
2. He's a member of the Illuminati. TRUE
3. He recently abdicated the title "Sorcerer Supreme" and hasn't gotten it back. FALSE
Wild, right? Strange was inspired by Chandu the Magician and yes, in-universe he's a member of the group called the Illuminati (but don't worry, they probably don't secretly run the world). He did drop the "Sorcerer Supreme" title, but not for long. He got it back and still has the title.