Want to get jacked like A-Rod?
Here is a six-day routine for baseball players to bulk-up and get ready for spring training!
[Day 3 Workout - Legs]
1. Barbell Squat: 4 x 8 reps
2. Barbell Deadlift: 4 x 8 reps
3. Dumbbell Forward Lunge: 4 x 8 reps
4. Glute Ham Leg Raise: 4 x 8 reps
5. Standing Calf Raise: 3 x 10 reps
6. Seated Calf Raise: 3 x 10 reps
Ab Tri-Set (3 sets w/ 30 seconds rest between sets)
- Free Motion Cable Torso Rotations with Straight Bar: 15 reps per side
- Side Plank Up Downs: 15 reps each side
- Weighted Russian Twist: 15 reps per side
1. Barbell Squat
2. Barbell Deadlift
3. Dumbbell Forward Lunge
4. Glute Ham Leg Raise
5. Standing Calf Raise
6. Seated Calf Raise
Also, if you guys would like to be updated with these lifting routines, please let me know by commenting on the comments section below and follow my collection ---> Go Hard or Go Home!