2 years ago
KaceyDodge
in English · 4,020 Views
likes 149clips 38comments 12
Guilty...
KaceyDodge clipped in 2 collections
12 comments
View more comments
I do the same but first I email the friends and family photos to myself then delete them hahaha :)
2 years ago·Reply
10
Hahaha story of my life 😂😂😂 95% of my pictures are BTS related, and the other 5% is family and friends...
2 years ago·Reply
30
im guilty as well, since I got my new phone....the only other non kpop related pictures I have are of my nephew
2 years ago·Reply
20
This post accurately describes me in every way xD
2 years ago·Reply
10