Sorry for the late list! I hope you enjoy the songs. Here is my weekly playlist in random order for you all to enjoy!
1. Go Crazy by 2PM Go crazy! Exactly! I love this song. It makes you want to get up and dance. Since the beginning the build up gets you excited. And then it stays at a constant level until the highlight. I honestly have this playing whenever I want a good time.
2. Catch me by TVXQ I love this song and the high notes that are being hit are honestly amazing. I love this song from the beginning. The beat is a perfect mixture with the electronic sound. I love the music video too!
3. A-Cha by Super Junior While the song starts and stays around the same beat throughout, the vocals are the highlight of this song. All vocals play a crazy important part in this.
4. Mr. Taxi by Girls' Generation Constant rhythm through out the song, but nonetheless it is a great song. The highlight is clearly the best part. I like how it goes from calm to exciting back to calm. It is not all the time upbeat and likes to highlight the vocals.
5. Betrayed by Avenged Sevenfold This is completely different from KPop haha I love all sorts of music and growing up with two older sisters who love avenged sevenfold made my life a bit awesome. Honestly A7X puts a lot of emotion into their songs they don't always have to be extreme with guitar riffs. The emotion is expressed through the lyrics.
Thank you for reading. Let me know if you want to be tagged in future ones or if you like some of my suggested songs!