- 1 lb. bass fillet (or any firm white fish)
- 2 tbsp. Cajun seasoning (I use this one)
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 2 garlic cloves, grated
- 2 tsbp. lemon juice
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1 tsp. freshly ground pepper
- 1 tsp. salt
What you need to do:
1) First pre-heat your oven to broil on the medium setting.
2) Place the fish in a baking dish.
3) Grate the garlic and with a butter knife, spread a thin layer of the garlic over each piece of fish. Next sprinkle the Cajun seasoning, salt and pepper over the fish. I normally don’t use seasoning blends as I find that I like to make them myself, but this is the exception- this is a great spice blend and is very versatile.
4) Cut the butter into thin little slices and place the pats on top of the fish. Squeeze the lemon juice over the fish and broil for about 9 minutes on the middle rack of your oven.
5) Garnish with the green onions and add more lemon if desired before serving.