so, this is an interesting challenge... I thought it might be fun to try... or possibly disturbing... hahaha we shall see. Let's go! Rules: go to your most recent viewed history on YT, scroll through to music videos, dance practices, or audio/lyrics videos in your history and answer these questions in order of most recent to older. (if you've been watching a lot of eng subbed shows and drama kiss scenes like me, you'll have a lot of scrolling to do lol) Also it's ok if it's not KPOP ... honestly... The more variety the better ;) 1. How you met your bias 2. what your first big fight was about 3. the song that keeps you together 4. the song you walk down the aisle to 5. describes your marriage/love life.
1. How you met your bias Someone Like You by Adele (covered by Taehyung of BTS) omg that's sad, but somewhat accurate for all fangirls/boys.
2. what your first big fight was about... By My Side by Bii. aww, not being by his side enough?
3. the song that keeps you together We are Bulletproof pt 2 by BTS hell yes. we are bulletproof baby.
4. the song you walk down the aisle to Bowie's in Space by Flight of the Concords. umm... what the eff. the aisle? hahahaha the grocery aisle maybe.
5. describes your marriage/love life. Lu by Luhan HAHAHAHA lmfao OMG. really now. that was.... interesting.... Tagging: @VixenViVi @RihannaTiaMay @Vlargo @thePinkPrincess @Mercii @kpopandkimchi @moonchild03 @EmilyGardner @Krin @BreeHubler @sugalessjams @reyestiny93 @BapMokja @ElleHolley @SarangRavi @Torchix @TerraToyaSi @CreeTheOtaku @Poojas @SugaOnTop @MadAndrea @VKookie47 @PrincessUnicorn