best dessert for summerlingggg :*)
- 1 can Unsweetened Coconut Milk
- 1 cup Greek Coconut Yogurt
- 1/3 cup Powdered Sugar
- Zest of 3 small Limes
- Juice of 4 small Limes
1. Combine zest, juice, yogurt and powdered sugar in a small bowl. In a food processor; add the unsweetened coconut milk and the yogurt mixture then blend well.
2. Transfer to a large (2 cup) liquid measuring cup and pour roughly about a quarter cup into each of the popsicle molds. Place sticks into the center and pop the molds into the freezer for no less than three hours or until completely frozen.
3. Remove the popsicles from the mold by placing the bottom of the molds into hot water for a few seconds to loosen them up.