want to celebrate? get your parry on not as hardcore but still fun with daiquiri popsicles
- 1 1b Fresh Organic Strawberries, hulled and halved
- 1 whole Lime, juiced
- 6 ounces Honey Vanilla Yogurt
- 1 heaping teaspoon Honey
1) Place your prepared strawberries into the food processor bowl.
2) Next add lime juice, yogurt and honey. Pulse until you've reached desired consistency.
3) Pour into molds and freeze for about 4 hours or until solid.
4) To remove the popsicle from the mold, just run a little warm water over the outside until it comes loose. Serve and enjoy!