Insomnia friend or foe?? Still debating on that one. As I was wandering through the house with my anxiety cranked to 100 & no hope for sleep, I decided to give some of the "new to me groups" a listen. This card is for a few of the groups that have at the very least caught my ear, some more than just my ear. Any recommendations for songs to check out, groups or artists, anything really, feel free to leave it in the comments.
2. Empty 3. Don't Flirt 4. Baby Baby 5. Sentimental Jury is still mostly out on these guys. Baby Baby is growing on me though.
These guys I stumbled across on YouTube, random m/v searching & they popped up on my recommendations. I'm glad they did, this song is catchy. I can't wait to see more from them. 2. Shall We Dance I catch myself randomly humming & dancing even when it's not playing. These may end up on the keep list. 3. Polaroid
2. Mansae No lie, this song is stalking me! Between Google Radio & iHeart I hear it at least 4 times a day. 3. Adore You 4. Q & A with Ailee
2. Rhythm Ta 3. I Miss You So Bad 4. Anthem 5. My Type So I've apparently been listening to them with no clue of who they are. Friends will go "Oooo listen to this" & I have no clue who the group is. Or even better, email me an audio clip with no info whatsoever.
2. Tresspass 3. Hero The first song I heard from them 4. Rush 5. Amen I blame Vingle for this one, this is where I found them
2. EOEO First song I heard from them, almost always stuck in my head 3. Luv Again 4. Born To Fight 5. Falling In Love This is another on I blame Vingle for, I ain't mad though
Ta-da!! My random insomnia induced playlist. Hope you like the card, feel free to comment your thoughts.
Tagging the fam!! #thundersquad @DianaBelle @jessicaacosta90 @ashleyemmert @KhrystinaLee @ElleHolley Tagging some of my usuals: @sexylexi93 @Helixx @DestineeLiu @bubblekookie @AaliyahNewbell @VeronicaArtino @bbyitskatie @amobigbang @PrettieeEmm @sosoaloraine23 @Baekyeol27 @parktaemi @terenailyn @ReynadeKpop @xroyalreisx @reyestiny93