Guacamole is always good, any time of the day any day of the week, but chunky guac?? It makes everything better x 1000! Try this simple recipe out for more flavor!
- 5 avocados, chopped
- 1/3 cup white onion, diced
- 1/3 cup tomato, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 jalapeno, seeds and veins removed and finely diced
- 1 lime, juiced (1/8 cup)
- 1 small orange, juiced (1/4 cup)
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/8 teaspoon smoked paprika (optional)
- 3/4 teaspoon salt or to taste
What you need to do:
1. Place avocado, onion, tomato, garlic and jalapeno in a medium size bowl.
2. In a small bowl, combine orange and lime juices with chili powder, smoked paprika and salt. Mix well.
3. Pour 3/4 of the juice mixture over the avocado mixture and gently combine, keeping the avocado chunky.
4) Add more of the juice mixture to taste. Serve with tortilla chips, sliced fresh vegetables or as a topping for a tasty sandwich.