A true destination place for relaxation and to discover peace and nature beauty ..... awesome beaches and peace and many more activities like ....
1) Banana Boat Out of all adventure activities in Andaman, banana boat rides are splendidly fun and exciting. At a time six people can ride these boats that are shaped like a banana and are tied behind a speed boat to gain rush. They are perfectly safe as you’re given life jackets and instructor is always sent along on the trips.
2) Snorkeling If you haven’t tried snorkeling before, give it a go and you’ll know what you’ve been missing. As the colourful reefs of Havelock Island shimmers through your goggles you’ll know what made Ringo Starr sing “Octopus’s Garden”. See the underwater marine life and view the rarest of corals while enjoying one of the best water activities in Andaman at the North Bay Island.
3. Scuba Diving There are numerous scuba diving centres in Andaman from where you can get your PADI certificate and no, you don’t have to know swimming for that. For other tougher levels and to go into open waters you have to be a little skilled in swimming but not for PADI. So, what are you waiting for, those colourful corals and enchanting water life is waiting for you. It is after all one of the best water sports in Andaman and Nicobar Islands.
4) Parasailing Another one of the incredible water sports activities in Andaman that non swimmers can enjoy. Parasailing is a sport that is a wonderful mix of water and air borne adventure. You’re tied behind a motor boat while harnessed in a parachute. So, you fly like a kite behind the boat as it speeds off into the sea. Superbly thrilling it is!
5) Undersea Walking Undersea walking is another superbly fun adventure sports in Andaman. Absolutely no experience required, no complicated equipment to handle and you get to walk on the smooth and clean sand of the sea floor with a helmet which offers a close up view of the underwater world without any hassle. No wonder it’s one of the most popular water sports in Andaman and Nicobar Islands.
6) Jet Skiing Image Source Out of all the adventure activities in Andaman, jet skiing definitely stands out! However, the sport is best enjoyed during good weather only. During heavy downpour or riding during a storm could be dangerous.
7) Speed boating Ok, so you want to be in the waters but don’t want to get in; want to experience the thrill but still be secured- Don’t worry we’ve just the sport for you. Be inside the safety of a speed boat as it splashes through the waters at pulsating swift. It’s one of the coolest water sports activities in Andaman that you just can’t miss, swimmer or otherwise.
8) Sport Fishing or Angling Not all water sports require you to get drenched. Try sport fishing, one of the most popular water sports in Andaman. Go on a fishing trip in one of the swanky yachts. Mostly these trips begin in the afternoon, post lunch. Oh and yes, you can cook and eat the prizes you catch on your fishing trip
9) Glass Bottom Boating Tiny boats with glass bottoms for you to have a glimpse of the water life as it sails through the sea, that’s glass bottom boating for you. You can take glass bottom boat rides from Water Sports Complex to North Bay Coral Island or Port Blair is to Jolly Buoy Island.
10) A ride in a sea plane Andaman is the first place in India to recently introduce, commercial Seaplanes. A ride in one of those is something you just can’t miss; it is easily one of the best adventure sports in Andaman. These sea planes can carry 9 passengers at a time and ply between Port Blair and Havelock Island. The ride takes only 15 minutes which otherwise by ferry would take 2 hours.