Hey cuties! So today, I will be talking about some of the most underrated k-pop groups and members. I have placed these in random order so if the groups aren't where you'd place them, please don't get upset/offended.
1) U-KISS U-KISS is a 7 member boy group that debuted under NH Media on August 15, 2008. Their rapper AJ is on hiatus since 2013 to continue his studies in Columbia University, but they have continued to work as a 6 member group until his return. Their group name is an acronym meaning "Ubiquitous Korean International Idol Super Star". Their current members are Soohyun, Eli, Kiseop, Kevin, Hoon, and Jun.
2) My Name My Name is a 5 member boy group that debuted under H2 Media in October, 2011. Their members are InSoo, GunWoo, SeYong, JunQ, and ChaeJin (pics above). Their members really aren't lacking anything! Visuals, dance/singing/rapping talent, they have everything! M/V's below!
Note: The second m/v shows a lot of fake blood and fighting, so if you feel uncomfortable with those, please don't watch. We want our viewers to be happy and comfortable.
3) F(x) F(x) is a 4 member girl group that debuted under SM Entertainment on 2009. Originally, the group had 5 members, but Sulli left the group on August 7, 2015 to focus on her acting career, leaving Victoria, Amber, Luna, and Krystal. F(x) has been recognized as "the most reliably risk-taking act in K-Pop" due to their experimental fashion and their eclectic, electropop sound, which might not fit everyone's taste. But it's impressive how they play around with different sounds to create the kind of music they do.
4) NU'EST NU'EST is a 5 member boy group formed by Pledis Entertainment in 2012. The group consists of JR, Aron, Baekho, Minhyun, and Ren. NU'EST were backup dances for After School Blue's Wonder Boy, and appeared in their label's Christmas release Love Letter, along with releasing their own music video for the song.
5) Se7en Se7en is a singer who has also advanced into Japan, China and the US. Se7en began training under YG Entertainment at 15. After four years of training, he made his debut in 2003 with "Come Back To Me". Then he released his debut album "Just Listen" on March 8, 2003. Later that year, he received the Best Newcomer Award from MNET. MNET described Se7en as a super rookie who could only stand against Rain, although the two were friends back in their high school years, alongside Boom.
I hope you enjoyed this card! I will make more cards and talk about different groups/soloists that don't receive enough credit for their talents! I will make sure to add more girl groups and soloists! If you want to be tagged, please comment down below! Thank you! Writer: Shey! @ParkHwaYoung Tagging the head chairs: @bbyitskatie @MichelleIbarra And tagging the rest of the fam: @xoxrlwoxo @LenaBlackRose @daniimals @ILikeHisFace13 @tayunnie @parktaemi @amobigbang @Sailynn @reyestiny93 @Elaynethtrumpet @JohnEvans @ParkHwaYoung @Stefany17 Cite: Wikipedia