Now Then Pro - Time Tracker and Timesheet Management
생산성 어플인 Now Then Pro가 3.29 불에서 일시무료로 풀렸습니다. 작업, 행동 시간을 기록 그리고 통계로 정리해서 관리하는 생산성 어플입니다.
자기 관리에 관심이 많은 분들은 한번 확인해보세요!
크기: 4.3 MB
언어: 영어, 중국어(간체)
개발자: Angry Aztec Ltd
© 2012 Angry Aztec Ltd
호환성: iOS 8.0 버전 이상이 필요. iPhone, iPad 및 iPod touch와 호환.
*** FLASH SALE - this weekend only ***
Use Now Then to record what you’re doing as you do it, and discover where your time really goes.
This information makes completing time sheets a breeze, and lets you see what can be done to improve your productivity.
RAPID, EASY TIME TRACKING
• Simple and focused time keeper. Focused on tracking time, and nothing else.
• We do not complicate the interface by trying to do too many things in one place.
• Record the hours worked on your job, clocking in and out with ease.
• Accurately track how your time is spent.
• Quickly change the current task you're recording.
• Use a task list that suits you. We do not prescribe the structure of your task list.
• The task list is hierarchical and can be as flat and simple, or as deep and complex as you wish.
• Stays out of your way. You are in and out quickly, with the minimum number of taps.
• Use of the keyboard is kept to a minimum.
• Use the crisp, colourful charts to quickly identify misused time.
• Use the knowledge gained to make the changes required to boost your productivity.
• Find out where your time actually goes, rather than scheduling what you expect to do.
• Now View
- A simple, rapid task selector for recording what you are doing now.
- Simply tap to start and stop tasks, or tap on another to switch to it immediately.
- Edit the task list as you go using Now.
- Order tasks how you want.
- Move entire branches from one part of the list to another by changing the parent task.
• Then View
- What you were doing, and when.
- View by day, week or month.
- A visual log of how your time was spent.
- Edit recorded events.
- Or add forgotten events afterwards.
• Chart View
- See the proportion of time spent on each task, or group of tasks.
- View bar charts and pie charts by day, week, month, or year.
• Filter both Then and Chart by task, date, or by time.
• Remind Me
- It can be tricky remembering to record what you're doing, especially when you're busy.
- Use Remind Me to be notified on a regular interval that a task is still recording.
- You can also be reminded when you’re not recording anything.
• Share Images
- Share via Mail, Messages, and social services such as Facebook or Twitter.
- Save to Photos, copy and paste into another app, or print directly.
• Share Data
- Use Open in… to open images and data in other apps.
- Open in apps like Dropbox for cloud storage, or open a data file directly in Excel.
- Open in… works with any apps that open CSV files, or PNG images.
• iCloud Sync
- Keeps your data in sync across all your iOS devices.
• Backup and Restore
- Make your own backups and store them externally.
- This is in addition to the backups you get by using iCloud sync.
• Designed for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad.
• Project Time Tracker
• Timesheet Assistant
• Tracking Client Time
• 6 Minute Timekeeping
• Study Tracker
• Work Log Book
• Activity Timer
Get Now Then Pro today and find out where your time really goes.
WHAT USERS HAVE BEEN SAYING
***** Unbelievably GREAT app!!
I use this ALL-THE-TIME, ALL-DAY-LONG!!! More than ANY other app! It's an amazing app to track your time and see where it goes. Great productivity monitor!! Very intuitive and easy to use, but it's so functional that some aspects aren't seen immediately. They could charge twice the price or have a nominal yearly subscription and I'd gladly pay it. Get this and try it if you want to see where your time goes for the different aspects of your life!
***** Intuitive, easy, complete, fundamental
I've been testing several time and task management apps and this have been by far the easiest, cleanest and still complex, serious. It allows nested tasks and sub tasks, iCloud sync, powerful charts with filters, etc. The support is quick to reply, very thorough and engaging. Best mgmt app in the market. Keep on the good work!