How well do you know Raven Darkholme?
Last week's Rogue was a tough one! This week we'll be featuring one of our favorite mutants... Mystique! I'm going to tell you three facts about her, but one of them will be a lie! You'll guess in the comments and next week we'll see the answers!
1. Originally she was Rogue's mother, but this was changed for continuity.
2. She met Logan in 1921 in Mexico.
3. In the comics, she refuses to look in a mirror.
Did you guess last week?
1. She's used the name Irene Adler as an alias. TRUTH
2. The names and location of her parents have yet to be revealed. LIE
3. Her full name is still unknown. TRUTH
Yup- we actually met Rogue's parents Owen and Priscilla Raven- their first appearance was in Rogue #2. Rogue used the name Irene Adler as an alias despite the fact that it's the name of the mutant Destiny. And finally, while the movies gave her the name Marie D'Ancanto, the comics consider her full name to be unrevealed (though we might be able to assume that she has her parents' last name: Raven).