How well do you know Thor?
Last week's Mystique was a tough one! This week we'll be featuring one of our favorite Avengers... Thor! I'm going to tell you three facts about him, but one of them will be a lie! You'll guess in the comments and next week we'll see the answers!
1. He was briefly on Hitler's side during WWII.
2. In a non-canonical crossover he beat Superman
3. He spent some time as a frog in Central Park.
Did you guess last week?
1. Originally she was Rogue's mother, but this was changed for continuity. LIE
2. She met Logan in 1921 in Mexico. TRUTH
3. In the comics, she refuses to look in a mirror. TRUTH
A lot of you said that #1 was a lie... but can you say why? Originally Mystique wasn't Rogue's mother, she was her father. Rogue was originally conceived when Mystique and Destiny were in a relationship, but because of the Comics Code Authority their relationship couldn't be overt. It was eventually scrapped, which meant Rogue's origin needed to be changed.