Popsicle frenzi for summerrrrrrrrr :D
- 1 heaping cup of fresh, ripe Mango (approximately 1 large mango)
- 4 ripe Kiwi fruit+
- 2 teaspoon fresh Ginger, peeled and finely diced
- 1 ½ teaspoon fresh Mint, finely chopped
- 1 cup Limeade, organic or naturally flavored and sweetened*
1. Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until fully combined and smooth.
2. Pour into popsicle molds. If mold has a cover: cover with accompanying mold top, and insert popsicle sticks. If mold does not have a top: place a piece of foil to cover the top of the mold, make small slits in the foil with a sharp knife in the middle of each individual popsicle well the width of the popsicle stick; insert the popsicle sticks.
3. Place mold in the freezer until fully frozen. To release the popsicles, run hot water over the outside of the popsicle mold for a few seconds until they can be removed (do not run the water too long or they will begin to melt).