I usually consider myself a people person only because its weird to tell your potential employer that you're a "food person."
Here are a few things only my fellow food lovers will understand...
1. You CAN be in a romantic relationship with your food.
2. Food will never let you down.
3. Food is thicker than blood.
4. You can get through anything with the right kind of food.
5. Violence provoked by food crime is excusable.
6. Places without food are not places worth visiting.
7. Like is not a strong enough word to describe your relationship with food.
8. Things are only awkward if you make it awkward.
9. Your mind is only in one place at all times. FOOD.
Please tell me I'm not alone here!