I am always looking for ways to save time, multi-task and still get my sweet tooth fix. In an effort to help the men and women out there who also strive for this level of daily excellence, I have taken a day off to research this and came up with a winning solution.
Step 1: Buy Nestle's Toll House brand of Dark Chocolate Delight cookie batter. Comes in a flat bar-like structure, which is pre-scored, yielding a dozen cookies.
Step 2: Set your oven to 350* and break apart the cookie bar into 12 individual cookies and bake for about 12 minutes.
Step 3: Remove cookies from oven and let cool before transferring to a cooling rack.
Why this works:
1. It's simple and took me about 15 seconds to open the package and set the cookies on a tray.
2. The oven does all the work--not me!
3. Imagine all the crap you can get done in 12 minutes while bliss is busy baking. A LOT!
4. You will be your own hero when you bite into one of these luscious decadent cookies!
5. If there are any left, and there should be, your friends and family will fawn over you like you won the lottery.
@Inaritricx @Taijiotter @wonyeop316 @AimeeH @XergaB20 @JustinaNguyen @Danse @RainaC3 @bnrenchilada @destiny1419 @arnelli @Luci546 @InPlainSight @Ash2424701 @GingerMJones @zwdodds @LenaBlackRose @misssukyi @TerraToyaSi @kneelb4zod @BrookeStam @RachelParker @JaxomB @ultraninja10 @reyestiny93 @MattK95 @MajahnNelson @petname83 @BluBear07