In honor of our debut being just a couple of days away I thought it'd be nice to share a fun playlist (and a little sneak peak to one of our themed days ... Shhhh) Here's a few of my favorite songs that I listen to when I need to relax or just get through the day!
1. Junggigo Jazzy Ivy (Grooveman Spot Remix) - Street Love I'm absolutely OBSESSED with this song at the moment. The beat and R vibe make it a perfect song to jam out to or enjoy a nice day!
2. 2lson (Feat. Zion) - No Way The beats and vocals of this song is perfect for a drive or to wind down after a long day!
3. Mamamoo Bumkey - Don't Be Happy The vocals of this song touch my heartstrings and the R sound of the beats mixed with guitar really make for a great song to listen to with friends.
4. BoA (Feat. Eddy Kim) - Double Jack This is just a feel good song all around! It's fun rhythm will sure to make you want to relax and snap to the beat!
5. Taemin - Ace It's Taemin ... What else is there to say?! His voice will make you swoon and the song itself is really well composed.
6. Crush - Sofa This beautiful song is a perfect way to end or begin your day! His powerful vocals are so soothing and will make you feel better instantly no matter your mood.
There you guys have it!! A couple of songs to relax to and a small peak of what's to come for our Calm Song Sunday theme!
What's you favorite songs to chill out to?!?
Lease continue to love and support KpopINT as we get closer to our debut!! Fighting!! - Your very own music finder/ organizer : Stefany💕 @Stefany17 Tagging the head chairs: @bbyitskatie @MichelleIbarra And tagging the rest of the fam: @xoxrlwoxo @LenaBlackRose @daniimals @ILikeHisFace13 @tayunnie @parktaemi @amobigbang @Sailynn @reyestiny93 @Elaynethtrumpet @JohnEvans @ParkHwaYoung @Stefany17