Banpo Bridge Rainbow Fountain is the world’s longest bridge fountain. The fountain is programmed to play different shows during the day and night. During the day, the fountain shows a hundred different configurations meant to evoke waving willow branches and willow leaves. When the sun goes down, 200 lights illuminate the fountain as it sends up dancing, rainbow-colored jets of water in the air in synchronization with music.
The park also has outdoor stage, eco-observatory and picnic spots.
April-October (Duration: 15min)
* Weekdays: 12:00, 20:00, 21:00
* Weekends: 12:00, 17:00, 19:30 (July & August only), 20:00, 20:30, 21:00, 21:30
823 parking spaces
* Operating hours
1,000 won for first 30min.
200 won for each additional 10min.
* Daily parking (24hr): 10,000 won
* Monthly parking: 50,000 won
Facilities for the Handicapped
Wheelchair rental services (Information Center in Banpo Hangang Park)
Baby Stroller Rentals
Available (Information Center in Banpo Hangang Park)
1) Dongjak Station (Seoul Subway Line 4), Exit 1 or 2.
2) Express Bus Terminal Station (Seoul Subway Line 3,7 or 9), Exit 8-1.
Go straight for 250m, and turn right at the Express Bus Terminal 4-way intersection.
Continue going straight for 400m and cross the street at the crosswalk.
Go straight through the underpass to arrive at the park.
Take Bus 405 or 8340 and get off at Banpo Hangang Park.