How well do you know Wanda Maximoff?
Last week's Magneto was a tough one! This week we'll be featuring another one of our favorite X-Men characters... Scarlet Witch! I'm going to tell you three facts about her, but one of them will be a lie! You'll guess in the comments and next week we'll see the answers!
1. She was briefly engaged to Doctor Doom.
2. Her identity is a well-kept secret
3. She fell in love with one of Ultron's creations.
Did you guess last week?
1. Was unable to access his mutant powers at puberty due to hepatitis. TRUTH
2. His helmet is designed to shield him from telepathy. TRUTH
3. Wanda was his first daughter LIE
Yup. His first daughter was named Anya, and she died when she was still an infant because an angry mob burned down the family's home. His wife left him without revealing that she was pregnant with the twins Pietro and Wanda (this has since been retconned- they aren't mutants anymore either). The hepatitis thing comes from Uncanny X-Men #304 (in 1993).