In the span of twenty four hours I started to get about fifty people who joined the weird. When I first saw this, I thought "Holy shit, we got some refugees coming in." And of course, many of you have a voice to be heard or perhaps read about. Plus, I haven't written anything in a while and I need to start covering more events, but more importantly, those who cover them and maintaining status over this collection.
Which means, as a respectful greeting to all who've joined, you guys are crazy.
Seriously though, I'm glad. I'm completely sober.
So, I figured I might do something fun and a waste of time if many of you have got nothing better to do. Since I'm avoiding modest questions of getting to know people, such as "what's your favorite so and so?" I've got some better questions to ask all of you.
1. What the hell are you doing right now (besides answering this stupid question or taking drugs in Bat Country)?
2. What got you interested in the Gonzo literary movement or writing in general?
3. If there was one thing about society you want to change, what would it be?
4. What was the most important event you've documented in your life?
5. Would you kindly tell us a funny story about yourself (gross, suggestive, strange, whatever)?
Be sure to use [GC] in your card and tag some of your friends. You don't have to answer all five, It's optional to do one or a couple, or as many as you want. And don't forget, we're looking for inspirational writers to share their bizarre, personal stories. If you got something good, tag me or @TessStevens in the card.
Tagging a few peeps of mine: