POST DEDICATED TO S.COUPS
Birth Name: Choi Seung Cheol (최승철)
Stage Name: S.Coups (에스.쿱스)
Birthday: August 8, 1995 (95.08.08)
Position: Leader, Main Rapper
Unit: Hip-Hop Team (Leader)
Height: 178cm (5ft 10in)
Weight: 65kg (143lbs)
Blood Type: AB
Nickname: 17’s Father, Beagle King
Education: Seoul School of Performing Arts (‘14)
Specialty: Rap, Rap making
Training Period: 6 years
My personal nickname for him is...
...because he's the dad of Seventeen.
- He’s one of the original Pledis Boys.
- He was originally suppose to be a NU'EST member.
- He was formally a member of ‘Tempest’ before Seventeen was created.
- His dream is to become an actor.
- His favorite singers are Taeyang & Seol Kyung Goo.
- He wants to meet Taeyang.
- The rapper he most respected was 2PAC.
- He’s a black belt in Taekwondo.
- He doesn’t like lemons and he can't eat spicy food.
- He likes sports.
- His ideal type girl is someone who can cook well and eat a lot.
- He was voted the manliest member.
- He was voted the member with the most experience.
- His favorite colors are red and white.
- His favorite number is 8.
- He can be aggressive when playing games.
- He doesn’t like rollercoasters.
- He created his stage name himself.
- He says he hates to show his weaknesses but he’s actually very fragile inside.
- He says he’s most confident when it comes to power.
- His role models are Uknow Yunho, G-Dragon and Zico.
- He prefers tan skin to white skin.
- He prefers Summer.
- He doesn’t exercise much, but his muscles grow quickly.
- Performed at 2011 SBS Gayo Daejun with After School.
- Appeared in After School Blue’s ‘Wonder Boy’ MV.
- Appeared in Happy Pledis ‘Love Letter’ MV.
- Appeared in NU’EST’s ‘Face’ MV.
- Rapped in Orange Caramel’s ‘Superwoman’ track.
- Appeared in Seventeen TV from 2013-2014.
- Performed at Like Seventeen Shows 1, 2, 3 and 4.
- Performed at Wapop Show from August-September 2014.
- Performed at Brand New (Music) Shows in November and December 2014.
- Performed at The Country’s Best Hip Hop Concert in December 2014.
= Performed at SBS Awards Festival in December 2014.
My favorite picture of S.COUPS
Isn't he the best?
Our S.COUPS being the adorable man that he is.
Me and my friends refer to this as the "predebut shame" era.
To brighten you day!
Who doesn't need a wet S.COUPS in their life?
NOW THAT WE'VE FINALLY REACHED THE END OF THIS EXTREMELY LONG CARD, I HOPE THAT YOU'VE LEARNED AT LOT ABOUT S.COUPS.
IF, NOT THEN I HOPE THAT YOU AT LEAST ENJOYED THE PICTURES AND/OR GIFS.
For those of you who are new to Seventeen, I've only got one question:
Could S.COUPS be your new Seventeen bias?
(I just realized that knowing all this info is a bit crazy but at least I got it all from a source. Sometimes I question our sanity as a fans because when we obsess, we OBSESS.)