POST DEDICATED TO JOSHUA
Real Name: Joshua Hong/Hong Jisoo (홍지수) Stage Name: Joshua (조슈아)
Birthdate: December 30, 1995 (95.12.30)
Unit: Vocal Team
Height: 177cm (5ft 9in)
Weight: 58kg (127lbs)
Blood Type: A
Nickname: American Hyung, Gentleman Joshua
Hometown: Los Angeles, California
Education: Downtown Magnets High School
Specialty: Singing, Playing the guitar
Hobbies: Reading, Playing guitar, Singing, Watching movies
Training Period: 2 years and 2 months
My personal nickname for him is...
...because he's an agel sent from the heavens above.
- He is a Capricorn - He likes reading, sleeping, eating, playing the guitar and singing. - His favorite colors are Blue, Black, Brown & Pink. - His favorite sport is Football. - He loves anime. His favorites are One Piece, Naruto & Bleach. - He’s a christian. - He’s envious of Jihoon’s dancing & singing skills. - He plays the guitar really well. - His parents are his role models. - His favorite korean artist is 2BiC.
- He would choose music over food. - He loves the show Adventure Time. - He doesn’t like the color green. - He likes the korean drama Rooftop Prince. - He likes horror movies. - He likes Chris Brown, Usher, Eminem & Tupac. - His favorite youtube artists are Gabe Bondoc, AJ Rafael & Jeff Bernat. - He can cook. - He loves chicken and his favorite flavor of ice-cream is kiwi. - He finds British accents hot.
- His favorite animals are rabbits. - His favorite korean actor is Jang Donggun. - He loves fairy tales. - He said music is his life. - He’s a fan of EXO. - He is on Team Jacob in the Twilight series. - He prefers books over movies. - He joined Pledis Entertainment and began his training in 2013. - He finds it difficult to ask people for favors. - His ideal type girl is someone who is kind.
- Between 20 and Adore U, he prefers 20. - The meaning behind his name Joshua is that it’s a name from the bible. - He views himself as a calm person. - He attended church often when he lived in America. He was apart of the praise team and played the guitar. - He is named Seventeen’s gentleman because he doesn’t get angry easily and talks softly. He has a gentle voice and behaves with manners. He says Good Morning whenever he wakes up in the morning. - He wants to be like Shinhwa and be a team for a long time with a good relationship with the members. - He wants to be a dutiful son to his parents and work hard and make them proud. - When he lived in America, he would speak Korean at home and English at school so he is good at speaking it but not good at writing it. - Between soccer or basketball, he prefers soccer.
- Appeared in Seventeen TV from 2013-2014. - Performed at Like Seventeen Shows 1, 2, 3 and 4. - Performed at Wapop Show from August-September 2014. - Performed at SBS Awards Festival in December 2014.
My favorite picture of JOSHUA
This is one of the first pictures I ever saw and saved of Joshua. Idk why I love it, but I do.
He makes shame look so good.
Look at how amazing he looks here!!!
I honestly didn't even recognize him when I saw this picture. young!Jisoo is life.
NOW THAT WE'VE FINALLY REACHED THE END OF THIS LONG CARD, I HOPE THAT YOU'VE LEARNED AT LITTLE SOMETHING ABOUT JOSHUA. IF, NOT THEN I HOPE THAT YOU AT LEAST ENJOYED THE PICTURES AND/OR GIFS. For those of you who are new to Seventeen, I've only got one question: