I have a major haul of makeup headed to me, and I couldn't be more excited!!!
I've ordered quite a lot of things over the last few weeks, and I usually have things shipped to my parents in case I end up traveling. My mom just sent them my way...and I am itching to get my hands on everything!
Here's what I have coming...
I buy most of my makeup off an exchange board where prices are a bit cheaper!! And I might have splurged a bit over there, so I have allllll of the following coming:
- The Balm Meet Matte Hughes Lipstick in Charming
- Colourpop Grunge Lippie
- Milani Shadow Eyes in Champagne Toast, Almond and Cafe Au Lait!
- LORAC Wet/Dry Foundation
- Wet n Wild Fergie Eye Primer
- Wet n Wild Cherry Bomb Lipstick
- Too Faced Perfect Eyes Purple Eyeliner
These products from TheBalm!
I ordered these way back in January, but after a delay in Hautelook's shipping, they didn't arrive until mid-March. Can't wait to try out these!!
- theBalm Meet Matt(e) Nude - Size Matt(e)rs Eyeshadow Palette
- theBalm Balms Away - Eye Makeup Break-Up Remover
My Shaaanxo Palette from BH Cosmetics!
I already wrote about that recently though but I'm sooo excited!