Uh, so apparently a company by the name of The Order of Yoni, makes beer from vaginal yeast. I don't know if they are joking, but they seem like they are pretty serious about this. What they do is take bacteria from vagina, isolate the bacteria, clean it, multiply it, and prepare a culture starter kit that's used in a brewery.
The company choose a "beautiful, very intelligent woman for their first beer."
The Order of Yoni says that they try to ensure the safety of the product. Because the procedures of isolation and preparation prevent other bacteria and viruses from surviving, the final product is clean and healthy - so they say.
Right now they are working with one model for the product, but they hope to include more women for the different beers:
1) BDSM ale – sour ale made with smoked plums and vaginal lactic acid bacteria of red-head or brunette model.
2) Blond ale - made with wheat malt, saffron and edible gold, with vaginal lactic acid bacteria of a blond-haired model or celebrity.
3) Aphrodisia / Dionysia – wheat ale made with ancient strains of wheat, grape juice.
4) Mona Lisa – brown sour ale with wooden chips, the tribute to the famous piece of art.
5) Isis – Sour ancient wheat ale with roses.
6) Cleopatra – Milk stout regarding to Cleopatra’s milk baths.
7) Lady Godiva – sour ale with English hops.