You guys, gel nails have been thing for me in the past few months, but I think I needed to give my nails a rest. As much as gel nails keep my nail looking very pretty for much longer, I find my nails breaking. The white look I had on my nails were great fort the first few days, but they started breaking and staining.
Anyway, I caved in and remove my gel nails off my fingers a few days too early. But I had to! Some of you might have the urge to peel the gel nails, but you can actually cause some damage that way. So with a little bit of patience, you can actually take these gel nail off easily.
Things You'll Need:
1) Cut 10 pieces of aluminum foil. You want them pretty sizable, about the size of your palm.
2) Soak and saturate a cotton ball in acetone. Hold it against your nail and wrap it with one of your cut sheets of aluminum foil. Repeat with the rest of your nails. Soak for 30 minutes.
3) Remove the foil and cotton ball from the first nail. Most of the gel nail polish should come right off. Continue with the rest of your nails.
4) If you still have some stubborn nail polish, repeat steps 1-2, but only leave it to soak for another 10 minutes.
5) After removing the gel nails, rinse and wash your hands. Shape your nails with a nail filer. After, buff your nails with a nail buffer. Moisturize nails.