Ely Marino is back with this winning makeup tutorial that totally harnesses the drama of summer even in the springtime! Who else hasn't been ready for this nationwide heatwave (in Spring!) to leave!
Hoping you love this look and tutorial too!
Get the look:
Using the Dynasty eyeshadow palette...
1. Begin by applying "Venus" slightly above the crease and blend.
2. Taking "Theia" pat on to the lid, keeping the color underneath the crease.
3. Using a piece of scotch tape, apply to the corner of the eyes to help give that defined edge!
4. Then taking "Electra" apply to the lash line and outer corner of the eyes and sweep the color inward, giving the shape of a thick liner.
5. Add your winged liner using "Little Black Dress" gel liner.
6. Line the water line with "Little Black Dress" gel liner then using "Electra" smudge out liner to give a smokey effect.
Lashes: Huda Beauty in "Scarlett #8"
Brows: Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow in dark brown
*Note, Motives Cosmetics were used in this tutorial, unless otherwise stated.