2 years ago1,000+ Views

So I was telling a friend a story yesterday and used the word 'wet nap' to describe the item pictured above.

You guys, she had NO CLUE what I was talking about.

And it made me realize that, depending on where you're from, they're called very, very different things.

So I thought I could ask YOU guys to see what YOU call them!

Are they:

A. Moist towelettes?

B. Wet naps?

C. Wet tissues?

D. Wet wipes?

E. Water towels?

F. Something else entirely?

Let me know what YOU call them in the comment section below.

25 Like
3 Share
View more comments
baby wipes or wet ones
2 years ago·Reply
As a kid, A; now, D
2 years ago·Reply
D. always and forever
2 years ago·Reply
didn't know there are many other ways to call it. in South Korea we call it 물티슈/multishu/ which means water tissues. Personally I call it as C or D
2 years ago·Reply
a year ago·Reply