I haven't used tooth paste in a year or so. And at 38 years old, still cavity-free!
That's because I use a fabulous (and natural) method called oil-pulling.
There isn't a toothpaste on the planet (that I know of) that can do these six things, and not contain hazardous material such as bleach, sodium fluoride, triclosan, and sodium lauryl sulfate, just to name a few.
Do I brush my teeth? Of course! But I do so before I pull with oil and again right after.
Here's how I go about making my own in batches:
* Natural coconut oil
* Peppermint essential oil
* Eucalyptus essential oil
* Myrrh essential oil
* Sheet pan (that fits in the freezer)
* Aluminum foil
* Miniature paper candy cups
* Squeeze bottle (with a tip)
1. Place a sheet of aluminum foil over a baking sheet (to catch your drips, drops and mistakes).
2. Set out as many candy paper cups that you can fit onto the sheet.
3. Melt the oil and place into a squeeze bottle.
4. Carefully, fill each cup ALMOST TO THE TOP. Leave a smidge of space at the top.
5. Add ONE DROP of each of your essential oils to the cups. Go in order so you don't get confused.
6. Place the tray on a flat surface in the freezer. A fridge will work too.
7. Be sure to simply lay a sheet of aluminum foil over the tray. Don't seal it, just lay it.
8. Let these harden all the way and store them in a freezer ziplock bag in the fridge.
I hope you all found this super helpful.
This is super easy and doable. I hope you give this a try.
@alywoah @TurtleyTurtles @keith2web @LAVONYORK @EasternShell @Animaniafreak @atmi @kekers96 @buddyesd @DevonArce @MaricelvaRomero @CallMeMsDragon @stephosorio @petname83 @rhanes @AlyssaGelet818 @DeniseNishikawa @AlexisRiver @AlyssaGelet818 @ScarletMermaid @kimnam94 @SarahRegulski @MikeyJBenedict @LysetteMartinez @BlackXShield @YunBao @darcmana @daljiyong @FalseLove @anitadutoit @MyAffairWith @SarahHm11 @moralesdaisy199 @yashiracruz @leinyhmen01 @SigDev @humairaa @SeoInHan @IzamarPalomo @JelliBelli111 @spacewasp @PrincessNae @karolinehoffma