Here's another reason why you should simply HOLD IT when you have to go to the bathroom and the only facility to go is a porta-potty.
A 21-year-old Australian man was rushed to the hospital after being bit ON THE PENIS by a poisonous Redback spider. While anti-venom exists for such a bite, the toxins make the pain out of this world!
These spiders congregate mostly around human domains, which is CREEPY! They feed on bugs and other spiders.
I've never been to Australia, but if I do go, I am checking for spiders EVERYWHERE!