Okay this video made my entire week.
Basically, there was a Snap Story for UW Madison and the ENTIRE SCHOOL got hooked on making a "missed connection" happen.
Here's what went down:
1. "Vikings Fan" posts Snap from the library
2. "Mystery Girl" posts Snap saying that she's totally crushing on the guy who made that Snap
3. VIKINGS FAN RESPONDS, ASKS HER TO MEET IN LIBRARY
4. SHE MISSES THE SNAP. Says that "if it's fate" they'll run into each other that night out at the bars
5. BUT HE HAS TO FINISH A PROJECT SO HE MIGHT NOT GO OUT TONIGHT
This is where it gets hilarious.
People start posting Snaps demanding an update on the Vikings Fan and the Mystery Girl.
Guys start dressing up like the Vikings Fan, people are giving dating advice, girls are calling it "better than the bachelor"
Two guys who HATE the Vikings posted a Snap saying "even though we hate your team, we hope this couple gets together.