Growing up I always hated my widow's peak. Some of you might be totally confused what I'm talking about, so here is a brief history. A widow's peak is a v-shape dip at the center of the forehead. This physical trait is considered bad luck as it signifies early widowhood. Actually, the name widow's peak was given because it resembled the hood widows wore for mourning back in the 1800s.
I have no idea why I am the only one with a widow's peak in my family but I have to deal with it. College changed my life and also my perspective on beauty and I grew to embrace this awkward hairline.
Nonetheless, people with widow's peak probably has the most difficult time styling their hair.
1. When we thought bangs could hide the imperfection, but bangs are so annoying especially during summer.
2. The frustration of taming those baby hair aka frizzy cowlicks.
3. There's no such things as right hair part for widow's peaks.
4. There's always a random strand of hair falling down your face.
5. When you're almost tempted to get rid of it.
Btw, don't it will grow back and you will resent it.