We're all a little creepy in love.
1. Take Pictures of Them While They're Sleeping
Considering my boyfriend is a human koala, this is 1000000% accurate. Some days I feel like I see him asleep more than I see him awake.
2. Knowing What They Want to Eat...Always
We have our regular places where we order our regular things. If either of us are running late we always have each others' backs.
3. Putting Pictures of Them Everywhere
I think I'm a little more discrete but my camera roll on my phone is pretty full of him lol.
4. Bringing Up Events You've Seen on Social Media
I don't think I do this? Maybe if its really recent like "oh I saw your friend started working here" but not like, old family events that I wouldn't know about otherwise haha!
5. Knowing Where They Are At All Times
Honestly, I remember his meetings and appointments better than he does and often have to remind him.
6. Secretly Filming Them
HE JUST DOES REALLY FUNNY DORKY THINGS AN I LIKE TO HAVE PROOF.
7. Going Back To The Beginning of Social Media
Yep, he would never do that, but I certainly would!
8. Leaving Love Notes
I don't really do this, but nice random texts always make my day!