So you've tried every single thing on In-N-Out's menu. You've ever scoured the Internet and devoured the Secret Menu too.
However, you still want more.
Well, fortunately for you, the Foodbeast Kitchen has figured out a way to eat your standard burger order in a whole new way.
Prepare to meet In-N-Out Egg Rolls.
Here's the ingredients you'll need:
- An In-N-Out Double-Double (Animal style, if you're nasty.)
- An order of In-N-Out french fries
- A package of spring roll wrappers (Make sure they're egg-based!)
- Eggwash made from 2 - 3 whisked eggs
- Frying oil
- Plenty of In-N-Out special sauce for dipping
You can watch the step-by-step tutorial above to make these at home! (Or, if you're just a weird YouTube surfer like me, just watch in awe.)
Do you dare try these at home?
Let me know if you'd be down to try In-N-Out egg rolls (or maybe even Five Guys wontons?) in the comments below.
And for more viral vids, follow my YouTube Nation collection!