The 2000s were a beautiful time. It was the era of frosted tips, Juicy Couture sweatsuits, iPods, power couples like Nick Lachey/Jessica Simpson and Justin Timberlake/Britney Spears, chokers, the Motorola Razr, rhinestones, and MySpace. Miley Cyrus had long hair, Justin Bieber had a bowl cut, Amanda Bynes wasn't psycho, and I wanted to marry Aaron Carter. It was a simpler time. These classic songs were the soundtrack to the typical middle schooler's life as they traversed this strange world. (btw I had way too much fun combing through my old iTunes library to find this content, and I would definitely recommend spending hours watching the music videos on YouTube. So I hope you enjoy these videos and the wonderful memories that you'll remember from watching these ^^) So we're going to countdown from the top 50 (well, in my opinion they are the top 50 XD) best songs from 2000's WAHOO!!!
50. Toxic - Britney Spears (2003) 49. 1, 2 Step - Ciara ft. Missy Elliot (2004) 48. Forever - Chris Brown (2007) 47. Fergalicious - Fergie (2006) 46. Get The Party Started - P!nk (2001)
45. Complicated - Avril Lavigne (2002) 44. Candyman - Christina Aguilera (2006) 43. Sexyback - Justin Timberlake ft. Timbaland (2006) 42. Get Low - Lil' Jon (2003) 41. Beautiful Soul - Jesse McCartney (2004)
40. I Gotta Feelin' - B.E.P (2009) 39. Ridin' - Chamillionaire (2005) 38. American Boy - Estelle ft. Kanye West (2008) 37. Candy Shop - 50 Cent (2005) 36. Everytime We Touch - Cascada (2006)
35. Mambo No. 5 - Lou Bega (1999) - technically from the 90's, but a classic 34. Milkshake - Kelis (2003) 33. No Scrubs - TLC (1999) 32. Crank That - Soulja Boy (2007) 31. Umbrella - Rihanna (2007)
30. Promiscuous - Nelly Furtado (2006) 29. Sandstorm - Darude (2000) 28. I Kissed a Girl - Kary Perry (2008) 27. Since U Been Gone - Kelly Clarkson (2004) 26. Lollipop - Lil' Wayne (2008)
25. Low - Flow Rida (2008) 24. Mr. Brightside - The Killers (2004) 23. Party In The USA - Miley Cyrus (2009) 22. Cyclone - Baby Bash (2007) 21. Hey Ya - OutKast (2003)
20. Temperature - Sean Paul (2005) 19. Smack That - Akon ft. Eminem (2006) 18. Hot in Herre - Nelly (2002) 17. Move Along - All American Rejects (2005) 16. Yeah! - Usher (2002)
15. Fireflies - Owl City (2009) 14. Lose Control - Missy Elliot (2005) 13. Unwritten - Natasha Beddingfield (2004) 12. Bye Bye Bye - 'N Sync (2000) 11. Stacy's Mom - Founders of Wayne (2003)
10. Laffy Taffy - D4L (2005) 9. Hey There Delilah - Plain White T's (2006) 8. Crazy in Love - Beyonce ft. Jay Z (2003) 7. Showstopper - Danity Kane (2006) 6. Ms. New Booty - Bubba Sparxxx (2005)
5. Guess Who's Back - Eminem (2002) 4. Hollaback Girl - Gwen Stefani (2004) 3. Boulevard of Broken Dreams - Green Day (2004) 2. Sugar, We're Goin' Down - Fall Out Boy (2005) 1. Ignition (Remix) - R. Kelly (2003) ------------ (I couldn't put all the videos on this card, so I skipped Fall Out Boy and put R. Kelly instead XD) Anyways, hope you guys like this card. I literally had fun making this, because I got to listen to each song thinking "Man, I must be old" XD Like some of these I couldn't recognize the names for, but I heard the song XD They've literally gathering virtual dust in my music library, it's been that long since I've heard these. Hope you enjoy these videos as much as I have. And I'll see you guys next time!!