1. Visit the magnificent duomo and observe its intricate details.
2. Walk through the historical Piazza della Repubblica and ride the carousel at night!
3. Hike up to Piazzale Michelangelo and enjoy the view. With luck, the annual Gelato Festival may be up and running, so you can try some of the best gelati in the world!
4. Better yet, visit it at night and you can see the skyline of Florence with a replica of Michelangelo's David behind you.
5. See the genuine "Birth of Venus" by Sandro Botticelli and other famous works at the Uffizi Gallery.
6. Pretend you are royalty and frolic around the Boboli Gardens, just how the Medici did for 300 years.
7. Visit the Galleria dell'Accademia and see the real "David" by Michelangelo in person.
8. Take a cooking class and learn how to cook pasta, ravioli, and pizza to your heart's content!
9. Trek 463 steps to the top of the Duomo; you will be rewarded with a plethora of ancient paintings above you, as well as a breathtaking panoramic view of Florence upon your arrival.
10. Finally, walk across the Ponte Vecchio overlooking the Arno river. It is the oldest bridge in Florence, rich with history, spectacular jewels, and picture perfect views of the ancient city.