So another homemade recipe that I copied from Jamie Oliver. This was actually extremely easy to make.
2) Feta cheese (from Costco)
3) Olive oil
4) Tortilla (E-mart, frozen section)
5) Fresh Basil (Bought from herb garden)
6) Ground Pepper (optional)
(Don't have food processor but have a manual food grinder that is meant for mincing garlic. Works well for vegetables & even nuts. They're quite cheap at E-mart, Homeplus, etc.)
1) Mince Spinach, Feta, and few leaves of basil
2) Baking dish, place one tortilla at a time and oil the tortilla (this will make it easier to wrap it into shape and also prevent burning)
3) Add big spoon full of spinach feta mix onto tortilla, crack pepper on top.
4) Wrap the tortilla into shape. Oil the top ends a bit more and squeeze the top into shape.
5) Place in oven mid-high and bake until the top of the tortilla turn brown and crisp. (~12min)
And that's it.