Lately, one of the hottest trends in the world of entertainment is bringing back what we all loved as kids (or at least, much younger adults) in the 1990s. French Toast Crunch is back in our cereal aisles. You can watch the Tanners again on Netflix's 'Fuller House' series. We've even got the Clinton family fighting to move back into the White House!
But are we giving '90s nostalgia too much control of our lives?
I've compiled a list of signs to help you figure out if maybe you're doing this whole 'living in the past' thing a little TOO hard.
1. You've purchased one or two NKOTBSB songs on iTunes.
Yes, New Kids On The Block and the Backstreet Boys compiled their very own supergroup, and you are a not-so-lowkey fan of them.
2. You (unironically) eat French Toast Crunch for breakfast.
Now that the beloved French Toast (with a CRUNCH!) of your childhood is back, you've dedicated yourself to making up for lost time.
3. You've remained loyal to your Bath & Body Works scent.
Whether Sun-Ripened Raspberry was your middle school signature or you were more of a Pearberry girl, you've stayed true to every lotion, spray, and anti-bacterial hand gel - even if it required a thorough search on eBay.
4. You're still saving yourself for Trent Lane - despite the obvious.
Girl, not only is he a forever-in-high-school teenage cartoon character. But if he's going to be in any OTP, it's Daria/Trent forever. Okay?!
5. You still know all the words to and regularly recite the 'Fresh Prince' theme song.
If anyone brings up Bel Air or Philadelphia, your mind goes to an extremely specific place - and then before you know it, you're already halfway through the rap.
6. 'Where Are They Now?' is your favorite kind of clickbait.
You're always curious as to what happened to the celebrities you used to love back in the '90s - especially if it's Tigerbeat faves Erik Von Detten or Devon Sawa.
7. Forget EOS Balms! You're still all about Lip Smacker.
Everyone knows that Dr. Pepper and Coca-Cola Lip Smackers provide the perfect amount of tint - plus they taste AMAZING. Don't agree? Haters to the left!
8. Britney or Mariah's Las Vegas show is on your bucket list.
Maybe you saw them in concert in the '90s, or maybe you're determined to see them for the first time. In any case, you're determined to get your '90s pop fix sooner or later!
Is there anything else I should add to the list? Do you fit one or more of these things?
Let me know in the comments below if you're also an overboard '90s fan!