a year ago500+ Views
so I was thinking that they need a name for people who are watching anime or reading manga that are like 13 and and have feeling for a 30 year old character that looks hot and then I thought that they should be called reverse- pedifiles or RP's. Do they already have a name for that a thing? well it is now.
2 Like
1 Share
1 comment
i think that's called "normal"
a year ago·Reply