I finally got some time to do this challenge.
1. How did I first get into BTOB?
My initial exposure to BTOB was through VIXX Diary. They just kept showing up. I had no idea who they were but their interactions with the VIXX boys was adorable. Towards the end of VIXX Diary, my interest had been piqued and I decided to check them out. I went to Youtube, typed in BTOB music video and watched the first thing that popped up. It was the Insane MV and I was instantly hooked. I spent several hours watching their music videos, then purchased some of their music from iTunes and within days I was knee deep in the BTOB Diary series. I fell hard and fast and I haven't looked back since.
2. Who is my BTOB bias?
This cutie-pie rapper, Jung Ilhoon. He's sexy one minute, adorable the next and just beautiful overall. I have a tendency to bias rappers and leaders even before I know what their position within a group is. Ilhoon was no exception to this. I picked him before I knew he was a rapper and I've happily stuck with him since.
He's very talented and I find myself completely engrossed in his rapping. It's also very impressive that as the second youngest member, he has a major hand in writing, composing, arranging and producing BTOB's music.
If you couldn't tell, this king of gwiyomi has a super adorable personality and I simply cannot get enough.
3. How long have I been on Vingle?
I joined Vingle in October of 2015. I was laid up at home with a work injury and Vingle couldn't have come along at a better time in my life. I live alone, was suffering absentee boyfriend syndrome and losing my mind being cooped up all day with nothing to do but sleep and deal with the pain.
One day, Facebook suggested I check out this cool app that would help me learn Korean. It turned out to be so much more than I could have ever imagined and for the first time in my life I'm actually glad Facebook is such a creepy stalker.
4. What is my favorite BTOB song or era?
WHAT EVEN IS THIS QUESTION??? I know I came up with this question, but I'm boycotting. How am I supposed to choose?
Firstly, I love them all. Secondly, I have SOOOO many favorites. From Insane (the song that started it all for me), to the most recent single L.U.V (OHMYGOD, YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THIS SONG DOES TO ME), and every era and song in between. This is truly a difficult decision.
5. Who is my UB?
I have two: Park Jimin of BTS and Ravi of VIXX. Originally, neither of them were on my bias list, but the moment they showed up, they wrecked havoc. They weren't even my bias wrecker, but Jimin became my bias murderer (he has a machete) and Ravi benefited from all the destruction that Jimin left in his wake.
So yeah... I'm sure some of you can relate.
6. Who is your bias group?
BTOB. Yes, these fluffy dorks won the top spot in my heart. BIGBANG got me into Kpop and they were my bias group for a very long time. I never imagined another group could knock them down and take their place. But I was doomed the moment I first heard Insane. I was immediately hooked and it didn't take long for these guys to win me over with their amazing voices. I love their personalities and their dance moves, their stage presence and their super beautiful faces, but it's really their talent that shines above all the others. Their voices, their lyrics, musicality and emotion. I'm seriously blow away on a daily basis.
It was hard at first to see BIGBANG get knocked down to the Number 2 spot, but ultimately I realized that I was so in love with BTOB and if I loved them as much as I did (and still do), how could they not be my bias group?
7. How long have I been a Melody?
Not long. I discovered them just a few short months ago. But as I mentioned above, I fell hard and fast and I haven't looked back since.
8. Do I have a favorite BTOB member hairstyle?
Yes. Eunkwang with blonde hair. This life ruiner just looks amazing with this look. I hope one day he will grace us with the awesome look again.
9. Have I posted a card about BTOB before?
I could lie and say no...
10. Five random facts about myself.
1. When I walk, my feet crack. The top bone on my left foot cracks with every step. The top bone on my right foot cracks every third step.
2. I was born missing a bone and a knuckle in each of my pinky toes. As a result, I can't curl them. When I curl my toes, the pinkies just jut out strangely.... maybe this is the reason my feet crack when I walk.
3. I have OCD and as a result I'm rather organized but also pretty quirky. It's mellowed out a lot over the years, but I still have my idiosyncrasies. For example, I only use certain types of silverware and I have specific spoons for ice cream, cereal and yogurt.
4. My mother is a carpenter and she built the house I grew up in. My mother is very self-sufficient and she kicks a lot of ass. Growing up in this environment and having our mom as a role model, my sisters and I picked up a number of carpentry skills and are often the ones in our friend groups who can fix things and can tackle small construction projects. We each have our own box of tools and you better believe if you tell us we can't do something or that's a man's job, we will prove you wrong.
5. I am not squeamish. Blood, guts, bugs and other generally icky things do not bother me. I like snails, worms, slugs, leeches (yes, you read that correctly) and the like. I've always been a bit of a tomboy and I loved playing in the mud and climbing trees. I have family in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan. They live on a lake and rent cabins out. They have boats and a bait shop for their guests to use. As a kid, I would go to their bait shop and open the leech drawers in the fridges and stick my hands in. The type of leeches they had curled so I would put them on my fingers and wear the, as rings and then chase my older cousins and basically freak the crap out of them. Yes... I was a weird child.
So that's my story.
Now it's your turn. As a reminder, the BTOB Mod Team has already been challenged so look forward to their cards.
But now it is time to challenge a few more of you....
Make sure to tag the BTOB Mod team on your challenge cards so we can get to know you!
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO BE ADDED TO THE BTOB COMMUNITY TAGLIST, PLEASE LET ME KNOW >>>HERE<<<
MELODY MOD SQUAD:
BTOB COMMUNITY TAGLIST:
@YessicaCardenas @DominiqueWhitak @Ercurrent @KwonOfAKind @sarahdarwish @LocoForJiyong @unnieARMkeY @amberg171997 @firstladyofaomg @merryjayne13 @MarrickeJ33 @karinamiranda81 @StephanieDuong @punkpandabear @xoxorittie @JustinaNguyen @AaliyahNewbell @ChristineO84 @ibMIMI @Mikim000 @Starbell808 @AlyssaGelet818 @Astrohelix @dallasyamane @petname83 @VeronicaArtino @YviLole15 @P1B2Bear @JaxomB @CrystalGuerra @toitlepark @P1B2Bear @lhiranthom1m3 @JamiMilsap @Elistacy87 @Beckah1327 @KellyOConnor
VIXXEN MOD SQUAD:
BABY MOD SQUAD:
BIGBANG MOD SQUAD: