Are you a 90's kids that refuses to grow up? Do you still watch reruns of the Nickelodeon shows you were raised on?
Well, there's a subscription box for dogs. There's a subscription box for Pocky. It was only a matter of time until there was one for this - 90's Nickelodeon nostalgia!
Four times a year, Nickelodeon will ship subscriber exclusive merchandise related to all of their favorite 90s shows - from 'Hey Arnold' and 'Doug' to 'All That' and even 'Legends Of The Hidden Temple'!
For example, check out what they've got in their first box:
- A Spunky plush from 'Rocko's Modern Life'
- A Stimpy glazed ceramic mug from 'Ren & Stimpy'
- A Reptar 4.5-inch vinyl toy from 'Rugrats'
This box will be available until the end of August when the new box - including 'All That' and 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' goodies - rolls out to subscribers.
Here's the two ways you can get your hands on a Nick Box:
1. Subscribe for a quarterly ($49.95) or annual ($45.95) subscription on their website.
2. Head over to this year's Comic-Con and pick up your Nick Box right then and there!
So what do you guys think? Have any of you finally found a subscription box worth signing up for?
Let me know in the comments below, and for more things you didn't know you needed, check out my SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY collection.